Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No Longer Booking Color Tattoos

I will finish all color tattoos that I've started but after that I will be tattooing only black and grey. The reason for this, well... I'm not quite sure. I mean, I love color. And I've enjoyed all the color tattoos I've worked on over the years. I just feel that I've come to a point where I want to explore the black and grey realm more - without the distraction of anything else. 2012 will bring some really great new artistic challenges for me. I want to continue drawing flash, design more t-shirts for Heavy Clothing, start a line jewelry, and paint more. I think most challenging will be pushing my black and grey skills much further. As the years pass, more and more my clients become my good friends - and I hope they all understand when I turn away requests for color tattoos. Please see Chris Amlie for color. He works with me in my shop, Alchemy Tattoo Arts (see blog link). Thanks for reading. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment