Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So...

If you email me, facebook message me, text me, snailmail me, send smoke signals, or send me a bottle with a note in it - please understand that I often have a pile of emails and other forms of contact that I have to go through on a nightly basis. This explains why I'm up at friggin' 12:03a.m. typing away and NOT sleeping. It often takes me days to reply back to everyone. NOT because I'm the man, big daddy tattoo king. I type slow and after a long day at the shop I read even slower. Might be 3 or 4 days before I reply but I WILL get back to you. So, before you chew my head off for not replying to your email/text/etc... just try, if you will, to exercise some patience and give me a few days. No need to get all bitchy and send me a nasty-gram. Kinda silly. Ok. Resume internet nonsense. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment